Gift Card - Panorama Garden Estate and Peninsula Hot Springs Day Tour
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Melbourne, Victoria
- Product code: GCPGESPATour
Panorama Wildlife Sanctuary and Garden Tour.
Peninsula Hot Springs
American Style Southern Barbecue
FULL DAY TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
- Melbourne CBD pick up and drop off.
- Travel in style with personalised service in our modern 11 seater mini coaches.
- Full tour of Panorama Wildlife Sanctuary and Secret Gardens.
(Click here for Map) Panorama Garden Estate is in the top 10 things to do on the
Mornington Peninsula. (Latest Reviews)
- Meet the wallabies and rare white kangaroos, see the miniature alpacas,
donkeys and Tiffany the pony and Bucky the horse as well as some of
Australia’s most beautiful wild birds including parrots, galahs and cockatoos.
You might even encounter the wedge tail eagles.
- Walk through the secret gardens and incredible 10 meter deep Crater with its
boardwalk and lakes.
- Touch the 200 million year old petrified woods from Borneo.
- See the magnificent bronze life size statues of Grace and Lilli the ballerina.
- Walk through ferny creek and see the wizard, Fairy’s, Pixie and Tree man.
- See for hundreds of kilometres from the
Top seat look out and the fascinating Woman of the winds.
- Enjoy a great Red Gum BBQ Lunch- Australian Smoked,
American Style BBQ looking out over the ocean.
Pulled Pork – smoked for 12hrs.
Beef Brisket – smoked for 16hrs two gourmet salads,
Delicious rolls and Red Gum homemade sources.
This is no ordinary lunch! (Click here to read more about the famous Red Gum barbecue)
- Relax in style at Peninsula Hot Springs the amazing award winning thermal Hot springs.
- See Melbourne over the bay from Murrays lookout at Arthurs seat.
- Free bottled water.
- For groups of 15 or more you will receive morning tea.
Pickup from your hotel or central location in the central business district of Melbourne.
Depending on the location of your hotel your pick up time may vary. Your pickup time will be sent to you the day before by text.
Arrive at Murrays look out. The Peninsulas highest peak.
Arrive Sunny Ridge Strawberry farm. (Seasonal.)
Arrive Panorama Garden Estate 2-hour garden tour and meet the animals.
Aussie smoked American Southern Style Barbecue by Red Gum barbecue, award winning great Aussie barbecue.
Peninsula Hot springs. Bath House bathing. Social bathing experience with over 20 experiences to choose from. These include thermal mineral spring pools, Turkish steam bath (Hamam), cave pool, hilltop pool offering 360 degree views of the region, underground sauna, reflexology walk, massaging thermal mineral showers, family bathing area, lakeside pool and naturally landscaped bathing gully.
Leave for Melbourne.
Approximate time return to Melbourne.
Please ensure you wear appropriate footwear to cater for undulating, outdoor walkways.
If you have 4 or more people and the date you wish to tour is not available call 1300 138 488 (within Australia) to book a private tour. Or send us a message on our enquiry form if you are not currently in Australia