Panorama Garden Estate and Mornington Peninsula Tour
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Melbourne, Victoria
- Product code: PJ78CN
Panorama Wildlife Sanctuary and Garden Tour.
Cape Shank Light House and the old fishing village of Flinders township.
Lunch at Pig and Whistle Tavern.
FULL DAY TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
- Melbourne CBD pick up and drop off.
- Travel in style with personalised service in our modern 11 seater mini coaches.
- Full tour of Panorama Wildlife Sanctuary and Secret Gardens.
(Click here for Map) Panorama Garden Estate is in the top 10 things to do on the
Mornington Peninsula. (Latest Reviews)
- Meet the wallabies and rare white kangaroos, see the miniature alpacas,
donkeys and Tiffany the pony and Bucky the horse as well as some of
Australia’s most beautiful wild birds including parrots, galahs and cockatoos.
You might even encounter the wedge tail eagles.
- Walk through the secret gardens and incredible 10 meter deep Crater with its
boardwalk and lakes.
- Visit the old fishing village of Flinders township
- Clifftop drive through Flinders Golf course
- Cape Shank Lighthouse
- Cape Shank lookouts and Boardwalk to the ocean
- Views for hundreds of kilometres over the ocean and coast lines
- The amazing Pulpit rock formation.
- Beautiful rock pools.
- Enjoy a great a la carte lunch at Pig and Whistle Tavern in Red Hill
- Free bottled water.
8.15am Pickup from your hotel or central location in the central business district of Melbourne.
9.45am Arrive at Murrays lookout.
Murrays lookout offers fantastic views over Port Philip Bay all the way to Port Philip Heads where the bay runs out to the ocean as well as views back to Melbourne where you can see the whole city skyline. Great photo opportunity.
10.15am Arrive at Sunny ridge strawberry Farm or Gordon’s glass blowing (depending on the season)
Set amongst acres of strawberry fields, Sunny Ridge Strawberry farm is one of the peninsulas best attractions offering all sorts of delicious products made from strawberries.
Gordons glass blowing is a glass blowing studio where you can see some amazing creations made from glass as well as see the studio where they are all made.
11.00am Arrive Panorama Garden Estate 2-hour garden tour and meet the animals.
1.00 pm A la Carte at the Pig and Whistle Tavern in Red Hill. The Pig and Whistle is a recreation of an English pub complete with all sorts of memorabilia throughout its premise. Set in a lovely garden setting it’s a wonderful place to have lunch.
2.30pm After lunch we visit the Cape Shank Light House and the old fishing village of Flinders township. At Cape Shank Lighthouse you will be able to visit the Lighthouse, see the amazing views from the high cliff top lookouts and walk down to the rugged ocean via one for Australia’s best boardwalks to see Pulpit rock, an amazing rock formation seen nowhere else in the world. You will also be able to walk amongst the beautiful rock pools and discover the many sea creatures that live in them.
4.30pm Leave for Melbourne.
5.45pm Approximate time return to Melbourne.
Please ensure you wear appropriate footwear to cater for undulating, outdoor walkways.