Panorama Garden Estate and Peninsula Hot Springs Day Tour
- Varighet: 8 Timer (ca.)
- Lokasjon: Melbourne, Victoria
- Produktkode: PSLPN3
Panorama Wildlife Sanctuary and Garden Tour.
Peninsula Hot Springs.
Lunch at Pig and Whistle Tavern.
FULL DAY TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
- Melbourne CBD pick up and drop off.
- Travel in style with personalised service in our modern 11 seater mini coaches.
- Full tour of Panorama Wildlife Sanctuary and Secret Gardens.
(Click here for Map) Panorama Garden Estate is in the top 10 things to do on the
Mornington Peninsula. (Latest Reviews)
- Meet the wallabies and rare white kangaroos, see the miniature alpacas,
donkeys and Tiffany the pony and Bucky the horse as well as some of
Australia’s most beautiful wild birds including parrots, galahs and cockatoos.
You might even encounter the wedge tail eagles.
- Walk through the secret gardens and incredible 10 meter deep Crater with its
boardwalk and lakes.
- Touch the 200 million year old petrified woods from Borneo.
- See the magnificent bronze life size statues of Grace and Lilli the ballerina.
- Walk through ferny creek and see the wizard, Fairy’s, Pixie and Tree man.
- See for hundreds of kilometres from the
Top seat look out and the fascinating Woman of the winds.
- Enjoy a great a la carte lunch at Pig and Whistle Tavern in Red Hill
- Relax in style at Peninsula Hot Springs the amazing award winning thermal Hot springs.
- See Melbourne over the bay from Murrays lookout at Arthurs seat.
- Free bottled water.
- For groups of 15 or more you will receive morning tea.
- ** Note ** We will confirm your booking within 24 hours once we have checked availability at Peninsula Hot Springs
Pickup from your hotel or central location in the central business district of Melbourne.
Depending on the location of your hotel your pick up time may vary. Your pickup time will be sent to you the day before by text.
Arrive at Murrays look out. The Peninsulas highest peak.
Murrays lookout offers fantastic views over Port Philip Bay all the way to Port Philip Heads where the bay runs out to the ocean as well as views back to Melbourne where you can see the whole city skyline. Great photo opportunity.
Arrive at Sunny ridge strawberry Farm or Gordon’s glass blowing (depending on the season)
Set amongst acres of strawberry fields, Sunny Ridge Strawberry farm is one of the peninsulas best attractions offering all sorts of delicious products made from strawberries.
Gordons glass blowing is a glass blowing studio where you can see some amazing creations made from glass as well as see the studio where they are all made.
Arrive Panorama Garden Estate 2-hour garden tour and meet the animals.
A la Carte at the Pig and Whistle Tavern in Red Hill. The Pig and Whistle is a recreation of an English pub complete with all sorts of memorabilia throughout its premise. Set in a lovely garden setting it’s a wonderful place to have lunch.
Peninsula Hot springs. Bath House bathing. Social bathing experience with over 20 experiences to choose from. These include thermal mineral spring pools, Turkish steam bath (Hamam), cave pool, hilltop pool offering 360 degree views of the region, underground sauna, reflexology walk, massaging thermal mineral showers, family bathing area, lakeside pool and naturally landscaped bathing gully.
Leave for Melbourne.
Approximate time return to Melbourne.
- Please ensure you wear appropriate footwear to cater for undulating, outdoor walkways.
- We will confirm your booking within 24 hours once we have checked availability at Peninsula Hot Springs
- Please bring your swim wear