Sanctuary and Garden Tour
- Varighed: 2 Timer (Ca.)
- Produkt kode: P0ZMDQ
Enjoy a great day out visiting one of Australia’s largest
private gardens and wildlife reserves.
- 19 Garden displays.
- Over 50 native and farm animals.
- Home to Australia’s rare white Kangaroos.
- Waterfalls, lakes, wetlands and rain forest.
- Views for over 100 kilometres over Bass Strait and Port Philip Bay.
- Limited number of small group tours are available each week.
- A world of natural beauty only one hour’s drive from Melbourne’s CBD.
The gardens are situated in Boneo on the
Mornington Peninsula only 1 hours drive from Melbourne.
Tickets are $30 per person and $20 for children under 15.
Children under 5 are free. We do not publish the address as
we are a private property. We will email you the address
when you make a booking. The property is approximately 10
minutes from Rosebud.
For Group Discounts kindly call 1300 138 488 ($25 minimum of 15 persons).
Please allow 2 to 2.5 hours if you wish
to view all the gardens.
The gardens are not suitable to prams or
You will need appropriate footwear, No
Umbrellas are available
The Garden and Sanctuary is open Wednesdays and Thursdays and Saturdays and Sundays.
If you have 6 or more people and the date you wish to tour is not available call 1300 138 488 (within Australia) to book a private tour. Or send us a message on our enquiry form if you are not currently in Australia